PLC Print Workshop
Have you been thinking about getting into sublimation printing and/or a heat press based business?
Or maybe you have the heat press and the printer and you aren't sure what to do next?
If either of those apply, the PLC Print Workshop was created for you.
In this beginners workshop, we will go over:
- Oval Patches
- Full color can coolers
- Sandstone car coasters
- Sublimation transfers (For those who don't own a sublimation printer)
- Dish Towels (without a sublimation printer)
- And more!
You will also receive 25 design files in total with this course. (Yes, they can be used in actual products to sell - you know how we roll!)
Kelli will show you step by step how to go from design file to finished product! You will also receive a resource/supply sheet as well as info on where Kelli bought her Epson 7710 - already converted!
This course is a 'go at your own pace' course in which you will get lifetime access to the videos. They will not be taken down and you can log in anytime and watch/rewatch them.
This course is for you if:
- You are just starting out with sublimation and want to learn more OR
- You don't have sub printer but want to learn how to heat press transfers OR
- You just want to learn about different printing methods OR
- You are considering starting a business using design and printing.
- Want to add more income to your current business or start a side business.
You get all these design files with the course (plus we show you how to use them!)
The bonus material in this course alone is well worth the cost of the course...
- Bonus 15 Project Design Files (Kelli sells these for $5 each so that's $75 worth of files FREE)
- Bonus Sparkle + Shine on Facebook e-book ($27 to purchase separately)
- Bonus Kelli's Favorite Books for Business + Self Development
- Bonus All About Instagram course ($47 to enroll separately)
- Bonus How to Create Funky Can Coolers course with 10 additional Design Files (this is a second method of printing can coolers that does not involve a sublimation printer - $47 to enroll separately plus $50 in more design files)
- Bonus Shopify Courses – Shopify Made Simple and Shopify for Success plus a FREE Shopify trial ($189 to enroll separately)
With this one course, Kelli is throwing in 4 other courses for an amazing 5 course bundle!
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $283
Frequently Asked Questions
Kelli Mitchell is the owner and principle designer at Pink Lemonade Company, located in Abilene, Texas. Kelli is all about design, marketing, and mindset. She has built a six figure business around graphics that supports her family and allows her to make her children her first priority. She is passionate about helping other women create their own dream businesses.